Look at the opening price for the commodities first
- Open price is between H3 and L3 For Long Wait for the price to go below L3 and then when it moves back above L3, buy.
- Stoploss will be when price moves below L4.
- Target1 - H1, Target2 - H2, Target3 - H3 For Short Sell Wait for the price to go above H3 and then when the price moves back below H3, sell.
- Stoploss will be when price moves above H4. Target1- L1, Target2 - L2, Target3- L3
- Open price is between H3 and H4 For Long When price moves above H4, buy.
- Stoploss when price goes below H3.
- Target 1 - H5, Target 2 - H6 For Short Sell When the price goes below H3, sell.
- Stopless when prices moves above H4. Target1 - L1, Target2 - L2, Target3- L3
- Open price is between L3 and L4 For Long When price moves above L3, buy.
- Stoploss when price moves below L4.
- Target1 - H1, Target2 - H2, Target3 - H3 For Short Sell When the price goes below L4, sell.
- Stoploss when price moves above L3. Target 1 - L5, Target 2 - L6
- Open price is outside the H4 and L4 Wait for the prices to come in range and trade accordingly.
Date : 24-01-2019
NO OF QUANTITY
SQUARE OFF %
SUBJECTED TO MARKET FLUCTUATION
We pioneered the discount broking model in India. Now, we
are breaking ground with our technology.